Tuesday, July 5, 2011

la paz 12 - may 24

HIIIIIIII


My comp is leaving :( But the good news is i’m training again…and here in La Paz:). My second daughter in the mission…i feel it’s more like my fourth after training 2 mini missionaries as well. I’m always a little astonished with the trust that the Lord has in me. I hope this transfer will be a good one…I’m gonna miss Hna. Calderon, we had a lot of fun together. I think I’ll go visit her in Rosario some day if I get the chance to return to Argentina.


My new comp is Hermana Gossen. She is from Paraguay. And that is all I know about her. I have to leave tonight at 1:00 am to travel 8 hours to Rosario to pick up my comp. and then tomorrow, travel 8 more hours to return. Wow. Luckily there are a lot of us traveling together, so that will make it more fun! But I just hope I don’t have to go to the bathroom very much. Heehee. But I can’t believe she is my 5th latin comp….that’s a lot. It’s super good, I like it because it totally helps with learning the language…so hopefully I’ll be able to learn more from her.


This week I got sick. Tuesday morning I could feel a fever coming on, but I thought maybe my body would fight it off…it does that sometimes. But I was slowly starting to feel worse and worse. We went to an appt. after lunch, and I was so out of it, I was really struggling. And then we went to our district meeting. The elders thought it was funny that I was so out of it. It was kinda funny. Then about 4:30 or 5pm we went back to the pench and I got in bed and didn’t really get out again. It sucked, because I wasn’t sleepy, so I just laid there. So we were in the pench for 2 ½ days. The last day I felt a lot better, and could at least do stuff around the pench. And then we headed out the other days.


SOooo. Horacio knows the church is true…we are just trying to get him baptized now!! We’ll see what happens. And this family….the Flia. Melgarejo. There are 4 that have been coming to church regularly…and they want to get baptized, but not yet, because they want to be sure of what they are doing. But they are so cool! This is the family with 9 kids…I’m pretty sure I told you about them. Anyway…today is a rainy day…but we are going to have fun, and enjoy our last day together as comps.!! Nos vemos!


Hna. amundsen


No comments:

Post a Comment